Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Which kungfu fighter do you people think is better, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Bruce Lee, or Steven Segal?

I have a hard time trying to figure out who is the best with all these martial arts fighters because they both know their styles of fighting really well to an expert level and it is hard to rank them because of that.|||Lets look at this question. First off if they are not all Kung Fu fighters. Bruce Lee was and then invent Jeet Kune Do. Jet Li studies Wushu which is a form of Kung Fu. Steven Segal is a 7th Dan in Aikido. Jackie Chan learned his martial art from from a Chinese Opera Academy and then became a stunt man. So if you want to rank them as who would win a fight if all of them were in their prime at the same time. Since Bruce Lee never lost a fight. I am going to go with Bruce Lee, then Jet Li, Steven Segal and finally Jackie Chan. The only reason that I put Jet Li before Segal is because of the fighting competitions that I have seen Segal in. In 1996 he fought 5 or 6 people in a demonstration when everyone thought that he was awesome. None of the students attack him but try to grab him which is why I think Jet Li would win because he wouldn't simply grab at Segal and wait to be thrown to the ground.|||Let's see Jackie, Bruce, and Jet are all traditional fighters you know the certain ways of kicking, they trained in a way my senseis have told me. If something isnn't right they get hit or something, actually my sensei said if their legs weren't bent they'd get something thrown at the back of the kne to bend it. I'd choose Jet Li he's way better and his style is so cool. But then again all four are great in their own ways.|||Bruce Lee|||Kung Fu is a Chinese martial art.





Its a toss up between Bruce Lee and Jet Li.





I find Jackie Chan's moves as comical.|||I think all this fighters are already out dated and off their prime anymore.





Tony Jaa and Donnie yen are the best in the field, and they skills are really practical in actual combat.|||I think Jet Li, because though I like aikido, Seagal's technique is sloppy for his level and he is fat. I've seen videos of Jet Li in his prime and he kicked ***.





Jackie Chan is a stunt man


Bruce Lee never studied martial arts for very long before deciding to create his own. He was an actor not a fighter.|||The only actual practitioner of Kung Fu in that list is Jet Li. Bruce Lee had background in Kung Fu but early on evolved far beyond it. Jackie Chan is just doing choreography, and Segal doesn't even do Kung Fu he does Akido|||Well for one calling them experts just because they're in movies is ignorant on an extreme level. Second like was said they are very different. Personally I don't think it's any contest, Bruce Lee wins by an extreme amount to anyone that knows anything about him. Jackie Chan doesn't even know what form he's done and I don't know if he's ever actually fought to win a fight. Jet li thinks he's good but who knows, and Steven Segal is a good question I don't know enough about him personally. I do however know that the DEMONSTRATION the others mentioned is scripted as par Akido, so you can't use that to judge how good he is. In my opinion it's Bruce Lee, Segal (because he has so high ranking in akido), Jet li, and then Jackie Chan.|||all of them r having different styles of fight





we can learn from all of them|||Segal has the highest official ranking.


Bruce was WAY cooler though!|||Well of course, I wouldn't pick a fight with any of them! I don't know who the best is, but I love Jet Li, he's just so quick.|||jet li|||I think Bruce Lee, because he was very fast, and was known to have kicked some *** in a lot of competitions. Jackie Chan has some very interesting styles, and his martial arts look really cool, but I don't know how effective he is at kicking *** IRL. I always thought Jet Li was kind of slow, so I put him in 3rd place. And Steven Segal kind of looks like he's just making stuff up as he goes, so I would think he would be in last.|||Steven Segal|||You forgot Chuck Norris, the greatest of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment