Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Anyone know anything about WuDang KungFu?

I'm curently living in Amsterdam, so sometimes I have a hrad time with understanding the Dutch language, but I got a flyer for this Oriental place that does acupuncture, massage, yoga and WuDang KungFu. It's 10 sessions for 67Euros which does'n't sound like a bad deal, and I really want to do something for myself seperate from my live in Dutch boyfriend. I am afraid the Classes, much like the flyers won't be in English...and I have a silly idea of what it could be like thanks to movies like Hidden Tiger crouching Dragon. Anyone like to fill me in on what to expect or if this is for me?|||Wudang is a fairly big umbrella term that covers most big name internal Chinese martial arts, including the ever popular Taichi. I don't know anything about this specific school that you are asking about, but I would be wary of a school with such a broad term in its title. Are you allowed to observe a class or two for free? If so, take that offer and see for yourself. If not, find another school. There's nothing secretive in Chinese internal styles. You get exactly the amount of effort you put in. So the school should have no problem letting any outsider observe its classes.|||well, i dont know about it, but i'm sure you can do research on what its about and then make your judgment based off of that. i recommend looking on wikipedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment