Thursday, November 24, 2011

America has football season, does China have BIG kungfu tournaments?

I'm just asking about the occasional match that happens, I'm just wondering if there are any national sized tournaments that I would be able to follow/watch on my comp or tv or whatever|||YES, Master's championship was just a month or two ago. It is televised in China but I have no clue if you can watch it in the US. In China they not only have televised tournaments but they also have demos that are televised. I know, because I participated in one a few years back.|||H U G E





Last summer was a grand Shitokai Karate tournament in Beijing.





If you speak/write chinese or know someone that does


go to a chinese .com site and search





Or yahoo/ hong kong in english and search

No comments:

Post a Comment