Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is it possible to make a movie like Wall-E or Kungfu Panda at home?

I have determination, enthusiasm and will-power.


I have sufficient knowledge in Autodesk Maya and After Effects.


I also have all required softwares.


I just need to know whether I can make it or not...


Can I make it...awaiting your suggestions...|||Absolutely you can, considering you have a special partnership with Nvidia and some of the top hardware in the industry. Seriously 3D rendering of that sort takes an insane amount of PC horsepower unless you want frequent application crashes and literally weeks of rendering time. The resources it takes to produce a film of that quality are far far beyond anything you have at your house, or even have access to for that matter.|||yes.. but u would have to be REALLY good at it.. and have a lot of patience because it would take a long time. but that would be pretty cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment