Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is it possible to make a movie like Wall-E or Kungfu Panda at home?

I have determination, enthusiasm and will-power.


I have sufficient knowledge in Autodesk Maya and After Effects.


I also have all required softwares.


I just need to know whether I can make it or not...


Can I make it...awaiting your suggestions...|||Well like kung fu panda and wall-e, i don't believe cuz of power of the computers used in this productions and Pixar made almost every software they use too.





But there is a guy named Makoto Shinkai, he made this all by himself, on his personal computer, having help only in sound part...





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voices_of_a鈥?/a>





So i guess u can do great things.|||If you are a graphics wizard and have alot of time. hundreds of people chip in to make a movie like that so if you were doing it by yourself it would take years.|||I am 100% sure you do not have the software they use to create those movies. Now, you can make an animated film, yes, but nothing to that extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment