Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is Difference and Similarties Between Wushu and Kungfu ? what are benefits of Learning Wushu ?

i am 20 years old,should i learn wushu





if i will began at this age,does i can became a good wushu player


what are benefits of learning wushu ?





or wushu is useless





actually there is no other option,only wushu is near our home|||Wushu is more showoff and less excercise! I am 16 and a kong fu student. In my opinion kong fu makes more stronger as it got heavier excercise and training makes more stamina and tough body! It also teaches how to defend in a street fight and makes excercise of every part of the body. After all kong fu is better but if you can't find a kong fu school then you can also join shaolin its also good. I preferred kong fu even more then shaolin as I got both the schools near my house!


But make sure that you can bear it as kong fu is very tough and me myself wanted to unjoin it in mid but then I didn't and now I've stronger body....greater stamina and a good technique to defend in a street fight!|||Kung fu means any Chinese martial arts. Wushu is gymnastics with some martial like movements.|||Wushu is like ballet. You learn a lot of nifty moves so that you can put on a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment