Thursday, November 24, 2011

Whay would you do if you saw a bunch of crazy kungfu monkies passed out drunk next to a bunch of sober Irish?

Midgets who were doing the Irish Jig?|||I would have those monkeys be the bartenders for my future sister in law's bacholerette party!





I wonder if they will be willing to strip for her :)|||This is a joke, right...a bunch of sober Irish....That'll never happen. I'm Irish and I know better. Lol.. I'd have to say the leprechauns were playing tricks and made you think the Irish were sober. =o~)|||WTF i've stepped into the Twilight Zone








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||Hmmmm, the matrix is definitely in disarray!|||im a sober irish so things like that could happen. i think i would take a picture.|||Haha(:


Hmm Join The Midgets??(:|||This is a trick question.|||No such thing as sobor irish....





%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;,Irish girl|||Probably would like to know about what they put in the bananas and then lol|||LMAO make it look like they had sex with each other and take pictures.|||An Irish can not be sober...duh|||Lmao:D|||I would hurry home and research it, again.|||so you've been to my neighbourhood then lol

No comments:

Post a Comment