Friday, December 2, 2011

Which one is best: Kungfu panda 1 or 2 Toy story 1 or 2 Shrek 1 or 2 Lion king 1 or 2 Tarzan 1 or 2 ?

If u have many;


2s - you always take second chances to win.


1s - you only accept a single failure.|||1. Original's always better! Well, almost always...

Neither- Never was all that interested in the Toy Story movies...

2. I don't know...I also sort of never liked Lord Farquaad.

2. The first movie was great, but I loved some of the musical numbers in the sequel and Kiara as a character.

1. I've always liked the first Tarzan more...just the original story, I guess.



But out of all of those...I can't choose between which of the Lion King movies are the absolute best. I guess Simba's Pride is the best out of all of these...



(:|||Didn't see Kung Fu Panda, and I really don't want to.


Toy Story 1. I didn't care for the 2nd one at all.


Shrek 1.


Lion King 1.


Tarzan 1. It's one of my favorite movies.|||kungfu panda i only saw 1


i don't remember toy story 2 so 1


sherk 1


lion king 1 but i do like 2


i don't remember tarzan at all|||Tarzan 1|||Toy Story 1 is better than 2 and but I like Toy Story 3 is better.|||Kung Fu Panda 2


Toy Story 1


Shrek 1


They made a Tarzan 2???|||toy story 1 it is better than 2 but anyways i like 3


i have to say my second choice is shrek 2|||toystory1

No comments:

Post a Comment