Friday, December 2, 2011

My guinea pig starts practicing kungfu when I try to pet him, what should I do?

He is brown|||Is he related to the YA hamster monk?





I have found that coming down upon from above is an act of domination. When I play with rodents I sit still and they ALWAYS come to me because they are curious. I encourage it by wearing the same coat and fill the pockets with treats. In this way the creature relates on its own terms to the great big scary human. When you are with your rodent you should send it pictures with your mind. That is how animals talk.|||Put a 4 inch tv in his cage, with Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan fighting movies on it, thus so he can master kungfu, and fight off enemy guinea pigs =)|||Describe Kung-fu? If you mean biting or scratching or anything else he hasn't gotten to know you well enough and keep at it and hopefully he begin to like you.|||knowing the color dosnt really change anything , but when you put your hand in the cage to pet him , let him smell your hand for a little bit then slowly pet him .

No comments:

Post a Comment