Friday, December 2, 2011

Do non-dubbed Kungfu movies still have those terrible sound effects?

I like Kungfu movies but the dubbing is horrible. Are the sound effects like ("wssssh wssh pow pow) part of the American dub or is it like that in the original, too? I will choose BA.|||Yes they do and they also still have strings attached to the rubber snakes that you can see in the movie and the like. This is what makes them fun. I love Kung Fu movies. I have students and friends who can perfectly imitate the sychronization of lips moving and sounds (or no sounds as the case may be) of a bad dubbing job. It's really funny.|||Yes, most of the 70s kung fu films have the excessive action sound effects independent of English dubbing.





I have been watching a lot of Kung Fu movies lately, all of which are not dubbed at all.|||there is no rhyme or reason. IN the Hong Kong movies they shoot the action fist and then dub in a script with voices later.

No comments:

Post a Comment